leaders and/or your
senior level, it is a very
challenges in leading teams to
business, provide excellence and
your own or the team’s
performance or effectiveness?
feedback or time to evaluate
want to continue to challenge and develop your leaders to drive
performance and ensure ongoing results from your investment?
- Sarah assists you to: Notice results in just 1 hour.
- Identify the barriers that are stopping you from getting the results you want.
- Have significant realisations about what’s not working and how to resolve issues.
- Examine the impact of your behaviour and whether it is limiting you, your team’s and therefore your business performance.
- Make decisions about what needs to be done to maximise success.
- You will experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, enhanced interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in achieving what you want to achieve.
- Even as a successful leader, you may have behaviours/challenges that hamper your effectiveness.
- In confidence, Sarah’s Corporate/Executive/Leadership Coaching will enable you to see your blind spots which, you are genuinely unaware of or choose to ignore so you can improve results.
- Research by the 2009 ICF Global Coaching Client Study, showed that companies which use Executive Coaching have seen a 7 times Return on Investment.
- Sarah challenges you and supports you. Trust is everything, openness and straight talk is essential. Her purpose of working with you is your increased success.
- Sarah's Corporate Coaching is tailored and flexible to suit your organisation's needs as well as providing you with Results on your Investment.
& Articles View All »
Maximising Results Using the Power of Love With thanks to Niche Magazine (@magazineniche) as this article was originally published within. . .
Coaching – is now highly used among businesses that are striving to be the best at what they do. According. . .
Your feedback can make a positive and motivational difference to people, so here are some tips to refresh your thinking. . .